11.19.2008

Con News!!!!

Ooo, I'm so excited!!! Oni-Con is coming and your Chick is definitely going to be there. I'm getting ready, babies. Just ordered a customized tee and hoodie for this. I can not wait for it. I heard that the vender floor is all sold out. BEAUTIFUL!!!! Do you know how much damage a Chick can do on a vendor floor? It is so ON. I like finding unique pieces you can't really find in a store, Sailor Moon wall scrolls (can never have enough), phone straps, cups, tank tops. Unless a vender has some great discounted or bundles prices on DVDs, I never buy them. And remember, babies, if you go, please be friendly to the vendors. One, I'm buying from them too and I want them to be nice to me. Two, Make a connection and you can get free stuff because dude (or lady, whatever floats your boat), happens to like you. True story, happened to me. (Big ups to CPM and MP. Love ya'll up there!) I havent been to a con in ages and though I'm not a cosplayer, it's still really cool to go and see how people do it. I'd love to, but finding a seamtress, one who you trust, can be hard. Maybe next year. I'm dying to wear one of the Sailor Starlight outfits. Too cute.

Check the link for dates and registration prices. It pays to get in early.

No comments:

Post a Comment