12.02.2008

D. Gray Man

Oni-Con Blastoff Countdown:
 
16 Days!!!!

I'm completely loving the D. Gray Man anime series right now. I had started reading the manga and kinda fell off while I was changing states, but I am glad to be able to watch it online. www.kumby.com is a great site I stumbled upon, looking for episodes when I'm too impatient to wait for my Netflix. They have a lot to choose from, even though I didn't see Jubei-Chan. I love that series. A female Jubei? Stop it. Anyway, for those who don't know D. Gray Man yet, it started yet in the Shonen Jump monthlies and of course, Shonen never finished it. But that's alright, it got me a little hooked on the whole Akuma vs. exorcists, good vs. evil, weapons made from Innocence and a twist on a biblical story. Usually I tout the manga more than the anime, but I'm finding the D. Gray Man anime a lot more interesting than the manga right now. It runs over a 100 episodes, but it's worth sitting and watching. 

No comments:

Post a Comment