11.27.2013

Finished!

So I finally finished Future Diary and what am amazing ride it was.  At the risk of spoiler alerts, I'll say that it was a good story with the right amount of blood and excitement.  I will say that a lot of the more gratuitous and bloody scenes were censored, but viewers are able to tell what's going on with little difficulty.  As I said, Yuno is that ride-or-die chick that a lot of guys would want at their sides when the ish went left, but for all her good intentions, homegirl still gave the impression that she was two apples short of the basket. You feel bad for some of the players of the diary game. Some, not all. Quite frankly, my heart hurt a little when the two-player team Seven's story ended tragically. As a viewer, you don't get much background story on a lot of the players, but you understand Seven's (Ai and Marco) story pretty well after an episode. I actually teared up a little, babies. #noshame

Here is my only problem with Future Diary. It ended with me screaming, "Oh, what the holy-----!" at the screen. I need more, lots more. There better be another season or there is going to be one mad Chick.

No comments:

Post a Comment